Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Walking Dead - memes/lols galore!

Find more Walking Dead memes HERE.

Stumble around the internet for a minute or two and you'll be liable to come across a meme or lol relating to AMC's smash hit zombie drama The Walking Dead, a show which I absolutely adore. I've been enjoying the hell out of the memes/lols that are out there via a few threads over on Homepage of the Dead (although beware of spoilers, those who have yet to see all of season two), so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with one dedicated to a little aspect of the show that has always made me smile.


Don't get me wrong, Jon Bernthal's performance on the show has been fantastic (indeed the entire cast is a joy to watch), I'm just having a little bit of fun with this particular character trait.

A couple more relating to the season two finale after the jump ... also see more memes from the season one finale HERE.

Now roll on season three, I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us!


No comments: