Saturday 22 May 2010

"Summer" script writing update 22/5/2010...

I'm on page 116 - but I've had to come to a temporary halt, thanks to a combination of a computer fault (currently trying to resolve it; long story involving defunct slave drive that I no longer used and a possible "boot device order" issue - awaiting instructions from a computer-minded chum as I type), a sociable weekend, and Red Dead Redemption.

I was doing a bit of writing yesterday (about 24 hours ago now), but no sooner had I started than the slave drive went kaput, thus stopping me from using my computer - on which I am writing said script - with the perfectly fine master drive ... like I said, it's probably a "boot device order" issue, but I'm awaiting further instruction - because I certainly don't want to screw anything up.

Off to see Cop Out tomorrow though, and this afternoon it's a family BBQ ... and while the weather is nice, I'm not a fan of the heat at all. I'm an Autumn/Winter kinda guy ... Spring is okay, but Summer is more often than not something (for me) to be endured.

No comments: