Wednesday 25 March 2009

Script writing a-go-go!

Well, my second sit-down on the script for "From The Inside Out" was equally plodding as the first - from 2 pages to 4 - it's always hard getting into something new you're writing, I always found that when writing essays throughout my education.

But last night, my third sit down with it, was quite a good session. It's now deep into page 10, and the plot is bounding along at quite a pace - something I'll seek to slow down and develop a bit more when I re-draft each act as I go along.

I'm starting to get into the swing of writing again, after having not written anything since finishing "The End" on New Years Eve. So aye - it's starting to pick up now - I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out in the end, how it all fleshes out from my two page run-down I scribbled out recently before I started.

No comments: