Tuesday 4 March 2008

Talk, talk, talk ... chat

Today was an interesting change of pace - today I was in front of a camera, instead of behind one.

Indeed, twas Sean's presenting practical thingymajig, or part of it...I'm not entirely sure, but it was at least part of it. So there was the man himself, his brother and my chum Ben, and myself.

Ben was a guy from the government trying to spin his way out of the surrounding apocalypse (which provided the context for this chat show piece - the title of this post being the name of the fake show) and I was playing a zombie film director hired by the government as an advisor, but one who was obsessed with the nitty-gritty - namely, that the enemy on the street are not zombies because they can run, lol.

Needless to say, I was into the mini-role with gusto. I blanked out the cameras aimed at us, and the monitor displaying the action completely, and just focussed on the moment at hand. Much like the dentist, it was all over quickly and painlessly - and I actually had fun too, any excuse to talk about zombies, as I explained to Sean and Ben...any excuse.

No comments: